Cats are confident and majestic, but they can also bring us to our knees in laughter with their strange antics and peculiar behavior. Kids can easily be set off into a laughing frenzy by their cats’ odd behavior. There are also so many funny jokes and puns inspired by these funny felines that will surely crack your kids up!
We admit that some may be silly and cheesy, but they will surely bring a smile to any kid’s face and a chuckle from the depths of their belly. Some adults may even share a laugh or two with these fantastically funny cat jokes for kids that are just paw-some!
The 75 Cat Jokes for Kids
1. Why did the cats ask for a drum set?
They wanted to make some mewsic!
2. What is a cat’s favorite breakfast cereal?
3. What is a cat’s favorite color?
4. What made the cat want a camera?
It wanted to take a pawtrait.
5. What do cats do in a situation that has gone terribly wrong?
6. Why did the cat get an “A” on its English assignment?
They properly used independent claws.
7. What Is a kitten’s favorite party activity?
A pounce house
8. What does a female cat say before a fight?
“Hold my purrse.”
9. What does a choir of cats like to sing?
10. What song do cats always request at a party?
“Mice Mice Baby.”
11. What do cats look for in a partner?
A great purrsonality.
12. How do cats usually prefer to shop?
13. What did the kittens say about their fun adventure?
“It was unfurrgetable!”
14. What does the cat say after making a joke?
“I’m just kitten!”
15. How did the mom cat know she was pregnant?
Her test was pawsitive.
16. How did the cat lose all its money?
They got caught up in a purramid scheme.
17. What do you call it when a cat is well-dressed?
18. What did the cats do when they realized their plan wouldn’t work?
They decided to (cat)nip it in the bud.
19. When cats need to go to the airport, who do they call?
20. What did the stray cat say to the rich cat?
“Help me, I’m paw!”
21. What is a cat that works with a chef called?
22. What was the kitten bowling team called?
23. What do adventurous cats love to do?
24. What did one cat say while her friend was complaining?
“Tail me about it.”
25. How do you know you can’t trust a cat?
If it keeps letting the cat out of the bag!
26. What do cats say before catching a mouse?
“Let us prey.”
27. Why do cats make excellent bosses?
They have great littership.
28. How does a sick cat feel?
29. What’s a cat’s favorite sport?
30. What do cats call a nice dinner?
A fancy feast.
31. Why did the cat not join the other cats for lunch?
He was in a bad meowd.
32. What do cats say instead of goodbye?
“See ya litter!”
33. Why did the cat have a hard time making a decision?
It felt a little purrplexed.
34. How did the cat know there was a mouse behind the wall?
It just had a string feline.
35. What is a cat’s favorite TV show?
Claw and Order.
36. Which day of the week do cats love the most?
37. Why don’t cats enjoy laptops?
Because they don’t have a mouse.
38. What is a cat’s favorite school subject?
39. Why is it hard to trust a cat’s story?
Because they are full of tall tails.
40. Why do cats make terrible DJs?
They always paws the music.
41. Why don’t cats ever say “YOLO”?
They have nine lives.
42. What’s a kitten’s favorite kind of sticker?
Scratch and sniff.
43. Why do cats always get their way?
They are very purr-suasive.
44. What is a cat’s favorite musical?
The Sound of Meow-sic.
45. How do cats stop crimes?
They call claw enforcement.
46. What do you call a cat wearing boots?
Puss in boots.
47. What do kittens wear instead of using litterboxes?
48. Why was the teenage cat grounded?
He had a bad cattitude.
49. Why doesn’t the cat want to go outside?
It’s raining cats and dogs.
50. What does a cat have that no other animal has?
51. If lights are run by electricity and cars are run by gas, what do cats run on?
52. Why was the cat afraid of the tree?
Because of its bark.
53. What do cats do before eating breakfast?
Read the mews-paper.
54. What did the Alien say to the cat?
“Take me to your litter.”
55. How do married cats resolve an argument?
They hiss and make up.
56. Why are cats jealous of dogs?
Because dogs are man’s best friend.
57. What happened to the cat that swallowed wool?
She had mittens!
58. What does a cat say when it gets hurt?
59. What do you call an old cat?
60. Is it bad luck if a black cat follows you?
That depends if you are a man or a mouse.
61. If a fat cat is flabby and tabby, what is a very small cat?
An itty-bitty kitty.
62. How do you spell mousetrap with just three letters?
63. What is a cat’s favorite nursery rhyme?
Three Blind Mice.
64. What do you get if you cross a cat with a parrot?
65. What happened when the cat swallowed a coin?
There was money in the kitty.
66. What do you call a cat on the beach at Christmas time?
67. Which animal is smarter than a talking cat?
A spelling bee!
68. How do cats bake cakes?
69. What animal has more lives than a cat?
A frog because it croaks every night!
70. What is a cat’s favorite magazine?
71. What do you call a fluffy male cat asleep on a bed?
72. What do cats use to make coffee?
73. Where does a cat go when it loses its tail?
The re-tail store!
74. When is it bad luck to see a black cat?
When you’re a mouse!
75. Why do cats make terrible storytellers?
Because they only have one tail.
What is the difference between these funny cat jokes and eggs? They can’t be beaten! Okay, that was the last one, but it’s true, right? These jokes will have your kids in stitches, and we’re sure a few will have you giggling too! Anyway, they’re fun and light and a great way to bring joy to cat-loving kids. And to steal a line from one of them, these jokes will be sure to put your kids in a great meowed! Enjoy!
Looking for Some More Cat Puns?:
Featured Image Credit: Eric Han, Unsplash